A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day at home
















Max searching Sam's face for fleas.















Roxie in her winter coat.















Max and Roxie in their winter coats going for a walk.















Sam and Amelia opening presents.















Max, Roxie, and Sam.















Ryan with his Great Grandma, wearing the outfit I gave him for Christmas.















My great-grand-nephew, Ryan, and I.















Ryan wearing the hat I gave him for Christmas.















Ryan asleep, in sepia.















Ryan, asleep in greyscale.















The front door decorations! I want one!















Ryan with his Great-Grandpa.















Ryan and Great-Aunt Vicky and Great-Grandpa and Max playing. I love that look on Ryan's face. It's like he is saying "What is going on around here?" It reminds me of this old picture of me.















Ryan, Great-Aunt Vicky and Great-Grandma enjoying being together.















Ryan and Great-Grandma!















Great-Grandpa's Sleep Shirt--The Count! Mwa Ha Ha Ha!!!















Ryan and his beautiful Great-Aunt Victoria.















Ryan and his Great-Grandma.
















Ryan and his Great-Grandma.


















Ryan and his Great-Grandpa.















Ryan and his Great-Grandpa.


















Great-Aunt-Vicky introducing Ryan to Pooh Bear!

















Sam got a guitar strap for Christmas.


















Vicky received three autographed Mark Twain books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )