A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, January 24, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 24JAN11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 17Jan11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain.
I am thinking...that I am not in very much of a Pollyanna mood right now.
I am thankful for...a home where I am safe and warm.
From the learning rooms...learned a song tonight on my guitar, plus happy birthday earlier in the week.
From the kitchen...pork rubbed with Greek oregano and cilantro.
I am wearing...a camp shirt and cut-off sweat pants.
I am creating...nothing, really.
I am going...--possibly--to go crazy.
I am reading...English Fairy Tales.
I am hoping...to have a better attitude.
I am hearing...Pop rummaging around in the kitchen.
Around the house...it is silent except for the above-mentioned rummaging.
One of my favorite things...meeting new people, like Jay, whom I met last Friday at the Subway here in town.
A few plans for the rest of the week: clean my room maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )