A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook: 09JAN11

Simple Woman's Daybook: 09JAN11
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...cloudy skies and almost rainy.
I am thinking...that tomorrow might be a long one.
I am thankful for...the fact that I haven't taken down my pretty Christmas tree yet. It is so purty!
From the learning rooms...French Rosetta Stone! It came in the mail Friday.
From the kitchen...some ice cream in the freezer. And what is most annoying is that it is quietly crooning my name.
I am wearing...blue, green, white, and grey pajama bottoms and a green shirt.
I am creating...something for some friends of mine because I opted to participate in the "Home-made pay it forward 2011."
I am going...to sleep in my own room tonight!!!
I am reading...Pollyanna Grows Up.
I am hoping...that the Cardiologist can find a somewhat natural way to stop my elevated heart rate.
I am hearing...a commercial on TV-land.
Around the house...Pop and I are watching 'Everybody loves Raymond.'
One of my favorite things...seeing people who make me feel special.
A few plans for the rest of the week: a trip to Galveston on Friday!

A photo for your thoughts:

Winter Day in Silsbee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )