A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, July 25, 2010

From the mouths of babes: Chase

Me, singing to Chase--who is five years old--whilst I am tickling him: Gitchee Gitchee Goo means I love you!

Chase, giggling: You are a funny girl!

Me: Awwwwww, Chase! Didn't your momma teach you that looks aren't everything? I'm not funny looking!

Chase: Yes, you are!

Later:

Chase: You are crazy!

Me: I'm not crazy

Chase: Well, you have crazy hair!

Later:
Chase to me: You can only play my harmonica if you are a kid!

Later:
Chase: Hey, Loralee, do you have an I-phone?

Me: Nope, Chase, I don't have an I-phone!

Chase: Well, maybe you'll get one later!

Later:
Chase, to me: I am not your buddy!

Me: Awwwww! why not?

Chase: I am my Daddy's buddy!


Needless to say, I love me some Chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )