A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

I haven't been writing the last few days. It isn't because I don't have anything about which I can write. I actually have started two--maybe three (I can't remember if I started it or just thought about starting it)--blogs that remain in the saved location for unfinished blogs. I can't seem to finish them. And I have guests coming tomorrow and I'll have to pack for my road trip which begins Saturday. I'll come back noon on Monday. I figure that I prolly won't be writing anything until Monday evening at the soonest. Maybe I'll spend Tuesday catching up.
Anyway, I'm just so tired that my muse is sleeping. When Phineas and Ferb are over, i'm getting a shower and heading to bed.
See y'all, Tuesday.
love,
Lolly Fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )