A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things that are cool about Pop, # 13

11:50 p.m.

I am silently working on Italian lessons and Pop is dozing, sitting up on the couch. He yawns rather largely.

Me: Pop. You're yawning. You know what that means, right?

Pop: Sleepy.

Me: That is right. You are tired. Do you want me to show you where your room is?

Pop: Maybe.

Me: I'm following you in about five minutes. I'm gonna finish this and head to bed. Do you want me to show you to your room now? or do you wanna wait?

Pop: Well, I believe you can show me now.

We walk toward his room.

Me: Pop, this is your room--the one with the light.

Pop: Well, thank you.

Me: You're welcome, Pop. I sure hope you sleep well.

Pop: I believe I'm half-way there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )