A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Friday, September 24, 2010

Things that are cool about Pop, # 15

He really has a great sense of humor. Here is an example:

A few months ago, someone--I think it was Cole--brought over a pair of those Groucho Marx type of glasses. Sometimes he puts 'em on and walks around, grinning. He likes to have fun every now and then.

So, yesterday, I picked them up from off of the coffee table and put 'em on.
I turned to Pop and asked him what he thought of my "new" glasses.
He replied, with a grin and a big laugh in his voice:

" I think I'll be running as far as I can the opposite direction of you!!"

I suppose the glasses do look funny. Here is how funny the two of us looked!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )