A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cobwebs: Phil

I've been slowly but surely working on a new project which I'm sure I've mentioned recently. I'm organizing/minimalizing my life. I'm going through my books and deciding which ones I really love and keeping only those ones. I'm doing the same thing with my movies. I've also been going through old letter boxes and keeping only the letters or cards which REALLY really mean something to me.
So, today whilst going through the box of letters from my Air Force days, I found some really interesting and special things. So, I'm sharing 'em with y'all.
For those of you who don't know: I am an Air Force veteran. I was an active duty "airman" for four years from 1988 to 1992.
When any airman is in training, whether that be basic training or technical school, they must carry a "form 341." It is basically a piece of paper whereon a military superior may inform your immediate supervisors of your really great or really bad behavior. It is a tool used to encourage or reform you.
I can't remember exactly how many 341s got pulled on me, but there were some.
Below is an example of a 341 which was "pulled" by my friend Phil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )