A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photo Shoot at Minute Maid Park

After an hour or so at the game, Aurora came over to sit by me. I was taking pictures of people, and--of course--she demanded I take some of her. We were having fun, so I decided to shout out commands!
"Look angry!"
"Look sad!"
"Look happy!" and so on.
She was very obedient--a great little model.
and, of course, as any curious little child does, she wanted to be on the other side of the camera, and--sadly for all of y'all--I was her subject.
She also took a few other pictures:
-of the ballpark
-of a boy who had come with some others in our group.
-a random stranger who sat in front of us--His name was Taylor.

We had a great time, of course, and used up nearly all of my batteries! Hope y'all enjoy!

p.s. I have NO clue as to why the blog's photo uploader has put the pictures into this odd assortment. Please forgive!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )