A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, October 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: 25OCT10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...darkness! It is 10:53 p.m.
I am thinking...about how to get everyone in the house to go to sleep, including me!
I am thankful for...the fact that Tessa is my friend and a part of my life and I'm hoping that she'll be there for a long while.
From the kitchen...Oregano Butternut Squash
I am wearing...an orange camp-shirt and purple pajama bottoms.
I am creating...a budget
I am going...to sleep, soon.
I am reading...the biographies of Hans Christian Anderson, Thomas Edison, and Florence Nightingale.
I am hoping...to accomplish my distant plans.
I am hearing...an insect chirping
Around the house...silence--I hope for the rest of the night.
One of my favorite things...wind blowing through the wind chimes outside on the porch.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Road trip to Dallas/Fort Worth to meet my great nephew, Ryan, for the first time this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )