A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, October 4, 2010

Writing Challenge: Limerick

I saw that a gal whose blog I follow was doing a 30-day writing challenge online. I didn't really care for the exact challenge she had because it really dealt very heavily with a hardship that she is living right now. Her hardship isn't one that I know--at all, so I didn't think I ought to rise to that particular challenge.
However, I found a few other challenges. The following is just a one-time challenge.

Challenge was to write a Limerick with the name of the place I live. Definition of a limerick is included.

Buna Girl

There once was a girl in Buna
Who especially loved tuna.
She would add pickles and mayo
And would chomp it all the day. Oh!
And some thought she was a loon! Naaahhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )