A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Friday, October 15, 2010

Things that are cool about Pop, #17

Pop and I were out on the carport watering the plants and getting ready to transplant several plants--spinach, Bibb lettuce, and Brussels sprouts. The hose was getting hung up on a chair and I was trying to do what I could do to get things
watered.
Pop noticed that I was hung up so he asked if he should move a chair so I'd have a few more inches of hose. Then he asked if that worked:

Me: It is perfect, Pop!

Pop: Yeah, I'm perfect. In fact, my middle name is perfect.

Me: Oh, Pop! Your middle name isn't perfect. It's Younger! You are Herman Younger Whitehead.

Pop: Okay. Well then, I'm Herman Younger Perfect Whitehead!

2 comments:

  1. hee hee. Pop has been taking naming lessons from you. If you can add names, so can he. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are right! I mean perfect is on par with Fabulous, isn't it?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )