A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peay People I love















































.




























1 .These are the three tables you CAN see. There are four in all, each sitting an average of 11 people. This was our last Thanksgiving at 3003.
2. One of my newest 2nd cousins (or is it first cousins, once removed?) Anyway, Timber is laughing at me over the shoulder her mother, my first cousin, Sara.
3. Sara, beautiful Sara!
4. Marcia--first cousin--and new husband, Darrell (?) I feel sorry for him cos if I can't remember HIS name properly, how in the world is he going to remember all fifty plus of us?
5. First Cousin, Michael, listening to some tunes or watching a game. Michael loves the camera and the camera loves him. (wink, wink)
6. Timber, watching someone intently, while standing next to Granny's beautiful flowers.
7. might look tough, but Douglas Paul is a big, wonderful softie. I oughta know. I've known him since the day he was born. :)
8. “No! You push THIS button!”
9. Michael BEHIND the camera!
10. Slade on his Aunt Marcia's shoulder in Granny's backyard.
11. A bunch of us in Granny's backyard.
12. John and Samantha and Michael out at Daniel's Park.
13. Axel, Marcia's boy rolling down the hill in Granny's backyard. He will be the last generation to do so. Every generation has done it--me included--and prolly even Granny!
14. Aunt Cindy's crew: Slade, Cathy, Aunt Cindy, Axel, Darrell, Marcia, Sara, and Timber.
15. Sara and I.
16. Our Generation: The Grands
17. The Kids of the Original Eleven
18. A long-disance shot of our generation. I love how we can see Timber in the right lower corner running into camera shot and up the hill!
19. The Original Eleven, with Granny and Granpa circa 1968
20. Douglas, Michael, Sammy, and John on Granny deck porch. Cousins having a good time.
21. John and Samantha at Daniel's Park.
22. The representatives from the Urbom Clan. Urbom Mom and Grandpa were brother and sister. We see that leg of the family a lot at family reunions. :)
23. A bunch of us at Daniel's Park after the memorial
24. My favorite Uncle, Steve, and his daughter, Katie
25. Claude and I. The youngest and second oldest of our generation! What a span! We go from 10 to 45.
26. Claude William!
27. Katie Beth!
28. A bunch of us at Daniel's Park
29. Clan Cappuccino: Michael, Sam, John, William, Chris
30. Michael
31. Carter, the youngest of our generations kids, excepting, of course, the one growing in Marcia's tummy!
32. Me and Carter
33. Uncle Thomas
34. Douglas Paul
35. Michael and I, he was prolly making a funny face, if I know him.
36. The Grands
37. Katie, Samantha, Uncle Steve in the background, Johannah, and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )