A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Autumn Bash

c
We had a "Autumn Bash" at Hwy 92 North Church of Christ yesterday evening. The kids dressed up. There were games at which they could win little prizes and a jumpy castle and costume contest and everything! We had a dinner of hot dogs with chili and chips and halloween-y decorated cookies and it was just a great time. I took plenty of pictures!

















At one point, I was playing soccer with two of the kids. I was holding my camera in my hand and every now and then, the camera would "snap!" and a picture was taken. I didn't mean for that to happen, of course and I presumed that the pictures would be nothing cos I thought the lens was facing my hand. However, it wasn't and these interesting "motion" shots were what came of it.












All the contestants smiling at the camera! And all the contestants in TOTAL distraction! These two pictures--taken just minutes apart--completely amuse me with the total difference in them.














The 3rd place winner-Robin Hood.
















2nd Place-a lady-bug butterfly

















1st Place-Mario and Luigi.















All the winners!!





















Purty Flowers!






























Superkids! Aurora and Pike!






















Myra bouncing on the bouncy elephant thing.















Luke landing after going head over heels down the slide!















Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (aka Mallory) going down the slide on the bouncey thing.
















Luke through the wire!





















The pumpkins for the decorating contest!















Dorothy walking down the yellow brick road past some pumpkins and flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )