A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meme Week--or maybe just Day





I was reading a blog online when I came across these several paragraphs from another writer. It is a short read and you'll need to understand why I'm doing blog week--or maybe just day. You can read it by clicking

So, I decided to follow his idea, at least for today. I'm sharing these things about me and would love for you to follow my example. I like to learn things about the people who matter to me, also.

Here goes........





4 jobs I have had
-Sandwich Artist at Subway.
-radiological technician
-bus driver
-peach, pear, and blackberry picker at an orchard.






4 movies I can watch over and over again
-Emma
-Life if Beautiful
-It's a Wonderful Life
-The Parent Trap (the original one with Haley Mills)







4 places I have lived
-Rome, New York
-Bangkok, Thailand
-Aurora, Colorado
-Phoenix, Arizona















4 TV shows I love or have loved
-NCIS
-Law and Order--any of 'em
-Psych
-Phineas and Ferb









4 places I have been on vacation
-Disney World, Florida
-Denver, Colorado
-Rockport, Texas
-Cruise to the Mexican Riviera








4 of my favorite dishes
-Pizza with black olives, mushroom, and pepperoni
-A nice big salad with grilled chicken with tomatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms, cucumbers, bell peppers, bacon bits, and mozzarella cheese (which SOMEONE ELSE MADE)
-my version of King Ranch Chicken Casserole
-Mom's steak fingers, with mashed potatoes and her chicken gravy.







4 web sites I visit daily
-Facebook
-Hotmail
-Blogspot
-Wunderground







4 places I would rather be now
-the beach
-Gatlinburg, Tennessee
-Italy
-Taking a tour of the New England states with a really good camera.










4 things on my bucket list
-own a cottage with a stone facade, a garden in the back with veggies and fruit trees and monkey grass growing on both sides of the front side walk and flowers everywhere.
-have a vacation in the Mediterranean with my little sister.
-take my whole entire family on a cruise.
-go to all the real cities mentioned in Jane Austen's novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )