A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two people who were TOTALLY rockin' cool!

I'm not sure if you know it, but I had the coolest Grandparents.
These three pictures don't really explain all their fabulous-ness. However, they were fabulous.
I love the two pictures of young Claude and Millie. My favorite picture, though you can't see it well, is the one where Grandpa is striding confidently across a street somewhere toward the picture taker. I'm paraphrasing the caption below it, but it says something like "I'm heading toward the drugstore where I met Millie, the love of my life."
How cool is that?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )