A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: 07NOV10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...I'm hearing the sound of rubber tires running swiftly along Highway 96.
I am thinking...about the things I need to do in the next few months.
I am thankful for...a warm home on this cold evening.
From the learning rooms...I have learned how to play G, C, and D on my guitar.
From the kitchen...we've had Marilyn's stew and tacos for today's meals.
I am wearing...black cut-off jeans and a red United States flag shirt.
I am creating...pumpkins cranberry bread.
I am going...to the doctor on Tuesday--FINALLY! My first visit at the VA in Beaumont.
I am reading...Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
I am hoping...that fixing my car isn't any really big deal.
I am hearing...tinnitis ringing in my ears.
Around the house...nothing is happening, as usual.
One of my favorite things...Breakfast at Whataburger after fasting blood sugar tests.
A few plans for the rest of the week: doctor, organizing room, making something else pumpkin.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
what kind of lettuce is this?



By the way, I found out that the idea for the simple woman's daybook comes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )