A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook-14NOV10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...rain, rain, and more rain.
I am thinking...about the remaining Christmas presents I must buy.
I am thankful for...a car which runs again!
From the learning rooms...I am learning that more is possible for me than I generally believe about myself.
From the kitchen...we've had Marilyn's "cowboy stew."
I am wearing...pajamas with no socks--though I should go put some on cos it is 53 degrees outside.
I am creating...blogs.
I am going...to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,part 1 midnight showing on Thursday!!!
I am reading...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
I am hoping...that I can be more than I am now.
I am hearing..."Undercover Boss" on the television.
Around the house...Pop and I are eating supper.
One of my favorite things...comments on my blogs.
A few plans for the rest of the week: a trip to Conroe and get a few Christmas gifts bought before I go see my aunt and cousins for Thanksgiving next week cos I'm delivering them their gifts in person.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



















These two photos were taken three weeks apart. It is amazing how much the area has changed in three weeks!

p.s. the idea for SWD came from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )