A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things that are cool about Pop, # 22

Me: How are ya feeling, Pop?
Pop: I feel like a winner.
Me: That is great, Pop!

After a few moments of thought:
Me: Have you ever been a loser, Pop?

After a few moments of thought:
Pop: Well, yeah. I used to couldn't throw a ball. I got out there and threw it over and over again. After a while, I got as good as the other kids.

He just has great values. He always offers to carry things. He is protective. He knows how to get things done, to grow. I can tell he passed on those lessons to his family. He is just really cool.

1 comment:

  1. I love how so many of your favorite things about Pop are also my favorite things about Pop. Best...grandfather..ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )