A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook-01NOV10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...rain and dark clouds
I am thinking...all the things I need to do. The list is huge, yet here I am writing a blog on blogspot.
I am thankful for...my spiritual family.
From the learning rooms...by reading the newspaper just now, I learned people down here in SE Texas sure don't make a lot of money.
From the kitchen...fresh veggies from a farmer's market in Canton.
I am wearing...orange church camp shirt and cut-off black jeans.
I am creating...christmas ornaments, prolly soon.
I am going...to make supper of ground beef, pasta, diced tomatoes and cheese and some fresh steamed veggies.
I am reading...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
I am hoping...to get some things done on my long term list in the next week or so.
I am hearing...a Japanese actor discussing his assault on Law and Order.
Around the house...nothing is going on. Pop is napping.
One of my favorite things...reading. I love to read.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible class tomorrow a.m., pick up a framed photograph at Hobby Lobby, see a movie, and write two serious blogs that have been floating around my brain.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )