A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook: 28NOV10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...is a slowly darkening sky.
I am thinking...about what I need to get done on Tuesday--my next day off.
I am thankful for...the relaxing holiday I just had with my aunt.
From the learning rooms...from Time Magazine I'm learning--and sadly, I'm not surprised--that people think that they can teach our fat insulin receptors to act in a way which is opposite of the way that God designed them to do. Why do people think they're smarter than God?
From the kitchen...egg nog! I love the Christmas Season! and I love egg nog! :)
I am wearing...green camp shirt, warm grey fleece pants and a pair of smart socks.
I am creating...nothing is on the horizon. I don't think blogs count.
I am going...to try to finish wrapping all the presents so I can get them in the mail on Tuesday.
I am reading...The Special Time Frames Issue: What really happened 2000-2010.
I am hoping...that this headache will go away.
I am hearing...tinnitis ringing in my ears--again.
Around the house...Pop and I are watching 'Ugly Betty'.
One of my favorite things...when a man flirts with me like I "still got it!"
A few plans for the rest of the week: weekly letters, present wrapping, guitar practice, and maybe writing a short piece about Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )