A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 1, 2010

Visiting










On my way home from meeting my great-nephew, I stopped in Waco to see on of my best friends. We've been friends since 1994 when I moved to Bedford to attend Brown Trail PTS. She also began attending there the next year. A lot of memories from those days. And a lot of time has passed since we first met 16 years ago.
She has now been married almost 8 years and has two gorgeous kids, Elena and Joel. I made it to Waco in time to worship with them and have a short lunch before I needed to head on my way home.

Heather is the one surrounded by both kids, further on down in the line of pictures. I can't remember the name of the lady in the picture with Joel, but she attends there and helps distracts Joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )