A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Postcard from Paul



What I love about blogspot is that I can always find interesting people with interesting lives and hobbies and viewpoints. I need only to press 'NEXT BLOG'. One evening about 11:30 p.m., I 'next blogged' myself to the website of a stamp aficionado named Paul who lives in Taiwan. He really likes to received interesting, stamped postcards. I decided to send him two pretty postcards with unique stamps on them. Sometime in October, Paul received my postcards and at the end of the same month, he sent me two. I've received one so far. It was sent to me on the 26th of October. I received it today 08NOV10. That was pretty quick, actually. Only 12 days. Mine to him took much longer. Weird!

He sent me a postcard of the National Museum in Taipei, Taiwan. The building is pretty--I saw a picture of it lit up prettily in a picture online. And it is reported that it has many great treasures of Chinese history. I hope I get to spent several hours there sometime in the near future. :) Here is a website which can give you more info about the National Museum. Hope y'all enjoy!

And Thanks Paul for the neat postcard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )