A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My newest garden party



I finally finished transplanting all the lettuces and edible plants I bought a few weeks ago. Now all that is necessary is to keep it evenly watered and give it some miracle Gro every couple of weeks and clip the leaves (and eat them) every few days! I'm excited about having fresh food from my garden--hey, the green peppers are getting bigger and bigger!!! I wonder how long this Autumn season of food will last!

So, this picture is a new arrangement and location of my newest plants. In this location, they'll get direct sunlight for at least 6 hours a day. I truly believe that this is one of the reasons my summer garden didn't fare well. Anyway, let's watch and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )