A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

I stole this from Irene: She wrote it all, except the answer to the questions!

"Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other".

1. What is your favorite kind of pie?
I'm thinking Pecan, with whipped cream or vanilla bean ice cream.


2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
Definitely. The only time I really have solid memories about it, however, was the time it happened when I was living in DFW and Amelia was with me. I ran out of gasoline on the highway and I had gotten out get the gas canister out of the trunk so we could walk to the nearest gasoline station. Amelia got out of the passenger side of the car and began to run around to my side. I realized she was running around at the same time someone began honking at me to warn me. I think my heart might have stopped beating for a minute there, but I waved Amelia back and all was well. But for a second there, I was a little freaked out.

3. How many languages do you speak?
Well, English, of course. A decent amount of Spanish, A smaller amount of Italian, a few phrases in Greek (kali mera, kali spera, kali nita==spelling may be bad!), a word or two of French, German, Russian, and Japanese and several phrases in Swahili.

4. Do you take daily vitamins?
I take some St. John's Wort and some Juice Plus.

5. What is your worst eating habit?
sweets--way too often.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Loralee! Good to know you a bit better. There is also no such thing as a one too many sweets. That's tomfoolery science I tell you!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )