A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook-21NOV10

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...deep darkness.
I am thinking...about the future.
I am thankful for...a job from which I can save money.
From the learning rooms...I am learning to play the guitar. In fact, I can demonstrate the following chords: G, Em, Am, C and D.
From the kitchen...mashed sweet potatoes, fresh spinach and hamburgers.
I am wearing...purple pajamas bottoms and a black camp shirt.
I am creating...jewelry
I am going...to Houston for Thanksgiving on Thursday!
I am reading...a) Father: Famous Writers celebrate the bond between father and child, and b) Politics for Dummies
I am hoping...that that video I ordered a few weeks ago comes in the mail tomorrow.
I am hearing...crickets chirping, I think.
Around the house...Pop is sleeping and I'm watching a movie and practicing the guitar during the commercials.
One of my favorite things...pizza with black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and green peppers.
A few plans for the rest of the week: picking up a gift at Hobby Lobby, guitar lessons, finishing my budget, road trip to Houston, and an "E" day with Aunt Nona on Friday. More on that next week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...











This is Morgan. She works at the DQ. I know her name. She knows my name. She is really nice. It is nice to know that if you put any kind of effort into loving people, they love you back. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice portrait! Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )