A LOOK AT THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A CONSERVATIVE FREE-SPIRIT

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday



Happy In The Kitchen
I loved that I could make a vibrant yellow smiley-face out of--mostly--edible things which were sitting around the kitchen. Most people don't eat flowers, but I suppose that you actually COULD eat them, if you wanted to do so. I haven't tried yet, and I hope there is never a situation in my life where I'll be so hungry that I'll have eat a flower cos there is nothing else available.
I took this picture after supper this evening. I suddenly remembered it was Monday and I needed to have a yellow picture. Sometimes, I'm out and about and I take a photo of something yellow on a day of the week other than Monday, but then I forget which day I took it. I usually end up snapping a new yellow photo on Monday, anyway. 'Course, eventually that will get me in trouble. Some day--it'll be late in the day--and I'll be in need of a picture of something yellow and there'll be no yellow in sight!

I had another thought about Mellow Yellow Mondays. Just imagine if we decided to do color photos for every day of the week. Turkish Rose Tuesday, Wenge Wednesday, Thulian Pink Thursday, French Lilac Friday, Saint Patrick Blue Saturday, Sunset Sunday. Now THOSE would be hard pictures to take, yeah? Mellow Yellow Monday is good for me. By the way: These are all real colors. I found them on this website.
And--as always--my thanks goes to Irene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Y'all!!
I'm so glad you came to visit and welcome your comments!
Hope ya have a great day!
Loralee : )